Greetings from SMA!
Hoping that September and the Fall semester is off to a great start for you.
Preparation for SMA XIII has gone extremely well and it looks like University of Georgia conference host Dr. James Zhang and the SMA Executive Board will deliver one of the most memorable SMA conferences ever! The line-up is highlighted by a number of exciting and interesting features including:
- The Aspire Group Undergraduate Student Case Study Bowl
- The second annual Major League Soccer National Sales Center Ignite Presentations
- Terrific networking opportunities at receptions including Thursday night's event at the stunning College Football Hall of Fame
- Keynote presentations from well respected sport industry professionals including Dr. Bernie Mullin, CEO, The Aspire Group, Presidents Luncheon Keynote Lisa Murray, Chief Marketing Officer and Executive Vice President, Octagon Worldwide, Inc. and the soon to be announced Bill Veeck Keynote Address speaker
- An outstanding academic program featuring research presentations about the latest developments and trends in the sport industry
- Super panels consisting of industry and academic representatives
Stay tuned for more information regarding industry panelists, SMA award winners, and keynote speakers as we approach closer to this year's conference. We look forward to your participation in SMA XIII!
See you in Atlanta!